- Offered Services
- Storage Code
- Maintenance Plan
- Thermal Years Archive
Offered Capacities - Thermal Year 2021-2022
Offered Storage Capacities
The overall capacities for storage services offered for the T.Y. 2021-2022 are equal to:
- 9,525,000,000 kWh of Space (equivalent around to 901 MScm @ PCS 10.57275 kWh/Scm);
- 95,250,000 kWh/d of Withdrawal capacity (around 9 MScm/d @ PCS 10.57275 kWh/Scm);
- 79,000,000 kWh/d of Injection capacity (around 7.47 MScm³/d @ PCS 10.57275 kWh/Scm).
The storage services are offered according to the following calendar:
- auction 11 March 2021 for Peak Modulation Service with seasonal injection: 8,890,000,000 kWh (equivalent to around 841 MScm @ PCS 10.57275 kWh/Scm);
- auction 16 March 2021 for Punte Costanti Service: 635,000,000 kWh (equivalent to around 60 MScm @ PCS 10.57275 kWh/Scm);
- auction 22 March 2021 for Peak Modulation Service with monthly injection: the auction will be held only in case the overall Space will not be assigned in the two previous auctions.
Procedures for the assignment of the storage services will be published at a later date.
Edison Stoccaggio, following the deliberation AEEG 149/2012/R/GAS, does not provide strategic storage service and make available approximately a volume of 140 Mcm as strategic reserve.